SCERA Art Studios is looking for teachers for daytime and afternoon classes during Fall Semester 2015.
Qualifications: Must be proficient in drawing, painting, illustration, and some pottery. Knowledge and experience with Anime is a HUGE plus. A bachelor’s degree or teaching experience preferable. However, art students are also encouraged to apply.
Monday between 9-12 AM
Tuesday between 1-6 PM
Thursday between 4-6 PM
Availability for all of these hours is not necessary. Those who are only able to do some are still encouraged to apply.
Pay is based on education and experience. Those interested may send their resumes to Ashley Harvey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCENE SHOP CARPENTER
* Part Time/Flexible Hours
* Reports to SCERA’s Technical Director
* Will build sets for SCERA live theatre productions
* Knowledge of and comfort in working with tools
* Must be motivated and a self-starter
* Project Oriented – willing to see projects through to completion on or before deadline
* Must be available for strike of shows
* Send resume to Technical Director Nat Reed at email@example.com or call (801) 404-9491